Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sometimes

      Sometimes I wish I was a star up in the sky, and shine brightly on your darkest nights. Sometimes I wish I was a flower, and mesmerize your mornings with my perfume and bloom for you like spring, when there's no hope left. Sometimes I wish I was an angel and watch over your sleep, sometimes I wish I was the sun and brighten up your day. Sometimes i wish I were everything around you, everything for you, sometimes I wish I never existed and never met this world. Sometimes the joy is too high that doesn't fit my skin, sometimes the pain is too bitter that no tears can drown. Sometimes I'm all, sometimes I'm none, Sometimes I fall, sometimes I run. Sometimes I'm there, Sometimes I'm here, but never in the right place, hardly ever with the right people and mostly never doing the right things. Sometimes I want it all, sometimes I want it not, sometimes I love, sometimes I hate, sometimes I'm sad, sometimes I'm glad, sometimes I just enjoy the sunlight on my face, sometimes I enjoy my friends and sometimes I wish I have never met certain people. Sometimes everything is so simple.......and sometimes I wonder when did it all get so complicated. Sometimes I love life and sometimes I really wish things were different. Sometimes i am the wind, the breeze, the sea, the love, but always I am just ...simply me.

No comments:

Post a Comment