Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 10, 2011

In Time

       Today I watched this movie "In Time", I was to watch it at the cinema with a friend, only to learn it was no longer available because it already went, and new movies arrived. Nothing much to say about the movie, which by the way was pretty good, paying for our life and survival with our own time, who knows.......what's SF now, could be real in ....some time from now, just I don't think I'm gonna live to experience it :) and I'm fine with that. The title is what strikes me, In Time, in time we learn our mistakes, in time we realize what we did wrong and what we did good, in time we learn that it takes years to build trust, and seconds to ruin it. In time we learn that no matter how much we care, some might not give a damn, in time we learn that it doesn't matter What we have in life, but Who. In time we learn that no matter how good of a friend they are to us, from time to time they will hurt us and we will have to forgive them for that, in time we learn that it's not enough others to forgive us but we must forgive ourselves, in time we learn that although we get tired, we can still go on for a long time after that, in time we learn to love in order to be loved. Only time can show us who we really are, who our real friends are and lessons that sometimes are too tough, but have to learn them. No matter how bad we hurt, the world is not gonna stop for our pain and that we can not make somebody love us, all we can do is be a loved person. Sometimes we grow up too late, and sometimes many are not given the chance to. This is why we should never leave a person with harsh words, it might be the last time we see them. Only appreciating what we have can bring us happiness. Only time can give us hope, take us to the journey of our life, let us meet people of all kinds so we can decide who we want to be a part of our life and teach us the most important things we can ever experience. The best things in life are not things. The best things in life come for free. If you are not happy where you are, make a change, you are not a tree! Live! Laugh! Love!!! Cherish every moment with the people you care about and stop worrying about what IF, appreciate what already IS.
      Today I think about you a little less, I miss you a little less every day; I forgave you long ago, I'm learning to forgive myself, but never will I forget the way you made me feel. Today I live, I let go and move on, and maybe, just maybe, I will have a chance to love again, just as strong, just as deep, just as beautiful....

No comments:

Post a Comment