Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 17, 2012

What you don't know about me

I am a quiet person, but once you get to know me, you will change your mind.

I'm obsessed with lists. I'm even creating one now.

I like to joke with people who like joking.

I love trance. ATB to be mentioned.

I hate being told what to do.

There are at most 5 people in this world who I can totally trust.

I'm obessed with eyebrows.

I don't know what I am going to be when I grow up, but I know exactly what kind of a man I want, what kind of a car, what kind of a home. Which is bad.

I'm not allowed to sun bathe.

I'm a perfectionist, in a certain way.

I always want to change myself, but I epically fail at it.

I dream. Every night. A lot.

Although I want to fall in love and be in a relationship, I'm scared like shit of getting hurt and disappointed.

I've been told I'm like a ticking bomb. You never know when I'll explode. BOOM

My life is like a roller-coaster. Spinning and turning upside down when I least expect it.

Heck, I don't even know what to write next, all right, when inspiration strikes next, you'll be the first to know :D
     



Edit of 30.05.2015

I'm still pretty quiet, although much more confident.
I usually go silent when there is something dramatic going on in my life. Please don't ask me what's wrong with me. If I wanted to talk about it, I would have done so. And don't assume It's your fault for my unchatiness. It's not.

I'm not obsessed with eyebrows anymore.
I don't know what car, what home or what man I want in my life.
I'm still scared of relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment