Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

fake




scream, cry, loud, be sad, be wrong, be nothing, doubt, crowl, sink, say what, say bullshit, talk nonesense, faith, nothing, you, love, promises, night, music, music, dark, strong, headset, fireworks, crap, no, no more, more you, no sad, no life, dreams, sand, epic fail, sound, no more, no longer, linger, scared, starvation, deprivation, sleep, don't know, follow, be honest, all i need is, want, how, true, games, tired, so tired, no hopes, no love, no more, give me, be your sound, miss you now, glance gone, fly away, hurts, no tomorrow, no past, ghosts, who are these people, who is me, where is now, please don't hurt me anymore, please don't go, please come, stay, be my music, be my everything, trance, stealing time from my own life, give me tender, dai mne nejnosti, alone, again, with you, with me, live now, be free, stay strong, keep calm, keep faith, move on, go on, patience, cry, smile, songs, tears, teared up, torn up, inside, goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment