Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

About a new life and stuff



       I need to speak. I need to shout. I need to let it all out. My life has changed. I returned from Moscow and I feel alive. And for the first time in my life I have chosen to live, to do something with my life. I hope like hell that I don't fall back into the abyss that I have been for so long. And I need to tell you this. I need to tell you everything that is inside me.The thing is, that it may frighten you, and that frightens me more. It terrifies me. That's it, I'm a chicken. You give me reasons to live, you give me reasons to smile, you lighten up my life like the sun does to the break of down. You are my sunshine. You have given me so much.... and I don't know how to put into words everything that I feel for you. You are the most amazing person that I have ever met. You always find the good in people, the good in a bad situation, and you make me smile like nobody else does. You are the reason why I'm here today. My life is great.

       You are my best friend. You know all of my dark secrets and twisted places my mind travels to. And yet, you are here, always. What we have is....magic. And that's why I want more. I need more. The first time I saw you, you had me at hello, the second time my heart knew. And I have never been more sure of anything in my life.

       Maybe you don't feel the same for me, maybe you never will. But I know that you care for me deeply. And that's something I never want to lose.





No comments:

Post a Comment