Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Inspiration



       Inspiration, inspiration, where're you hiding girl?
       Has anyone seen my girl? Tell'er to come home, please.

       I don't know what's happening, but for a while now I haven't been able to write as I used to. I mean... where are my metaphors? Babies.....come home! Miss ya.

       I miss my style. I miss my fancy words with double faced meanings. Instead, all that comes out of my pen are plain dead simple letters. I mean... A cat could guess easier what's it all about. Anyone can write like that.
       No. I refuse to be mediocre. I'd rather not write at all and keep it to myself than write silly things.
       I strive to greatness. I can do better. So I'll just sit tight and wait for my girl to come home. I need you, amore. Please, come soon. I've got so much to say and the words are just incarcerated in my head and won't come out unless in a magnificent way.
     
       I want the readers to get chills when they read me. To make them think, to touch them, to change them and shape them. I need my words to impress them and stirr them up inside. I need that.

      So who has seen my girl and my babies, tell'em I'm waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment