Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 28, 2013

Weird Awsome Night


       How can a million emotions fit into one single mind? How can one single day feel like an entire park of roller coasters? How can things change from one minute to the other? How?
    I'm confused, right now. A tone. Weird shit, which I will have to pretend it never happened.

     Good news, finally I attended one of Carla's Dreams' concerts, at GOA. It was amazing, their connection with the audience, OMG, vibrant. I cannot describe the feeling, my voice still aches. Will post pictures. Way to go Carla's!!!

      The other part of my night, not sure if I can talk about it. I got some mixed signals from someone I shouldn't have. I just don't know what to make of it. One thing for sure is that we can never speak about it. Ever. Again. Not that it matters.

       Music. Weird music. Memories. Vulnerable. Feelings. Lost. Evanscence - My Immortal is playing right now. It reminds me of the first time I went to a disco 10 years ago, with some friends from the North. It reminds me of the first love, pure love. And I miss being loved. I'm sick and tired of loving without an answer. I'm starting to forget, or maybe not.
      Today I went to a place that reminded me of the worst day of....last years let's say, a place I wish it had never happened. And then I went to a place where I shared a coffee with ...him. It was snowing then. He loved the snow. Today it didn't snow, and he wasn't him. And it didn't matter as it used to.

       Music, excitement, heartaches, memories and confusion.

       Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment