Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 27, 2012

One Month One Illusion

       So I missed Carla's Dreams' concert. I'm so mad at myself, but I guess it was a fair punishment. I really hope they organize another one, because i'm not gonna miss it for anything in the world.
       All I wanted was to have fun, to go out, to meet new people. And it was going great, until a few days ago. I crossed the line, I blew it, and now I have to make new plans. Everything i was running from.....it's trapping me. Ok, whatever. Hopefully it's all for the best. Need to find a job, asap. Need to study for my exams. Need to get money for a seaside holiday. And then figure out the rest.There is so much going on in my head. And the crap keeps piling up......Ugh.....dear life, please, give me a break! I'm lost, ok? I need to find my way back, I need to figure out what I want to do with this shitty life. Yes. Because happiness is an illusion. It's only a state of mind, or heart..., to remind us that life doesn't always suck, and to find new reasons to move on. Let the rain pour down, for the rainbow to show up. Hasta la vista baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment